Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Power to the People!

So my writing has become less, not exactly what I wanted, and I will try to write more because there is so many things I want to share that I know some are helpful, they help me, and others are just random thoughts I want to let out.

Lately there is a lot been going on in different countries. Mostly protests against the government or the way they have been managing things, or against big corporations, save the planet type of activism. And I must confess I do Agree that we have been quite enough time, and it is time to rise up for a better world.

Even though I agree with lots of things the Anonymous Group do, I still have some concerns about their motto and the way they do things. "We are Anonymous, we are a Legion, we do not forgive we do not forget. Expect us." They don't forgive or Forget! Not your most Christian way of changing the world.
I do agree that we must Unite, more so as the people of God to bring down the Kingdom of Heaven and make changes in this World. Not like some of our ancestors have done, with crusades and killing so many innocent people, but like Jesus did. He is a great example of how we can change things. He saw how the leaders of that time weren't doing much good, using the word of God to their advantage instead of using it the right way. Kinda like what is going on now, the governments are using the laws to their advantage, using the peoples money to do the things that maybe aren't so legal. Violating our Rights, that they agreed upon to respect and honor.

But getting back to the Anonymous thing. We do need to stand up, and fight (in a pacific way) for our rights, and it will happen that when they feel threatened they will fight back, probably in a non-pacific way. If you know history, more even, if you know biblical history, if you just know the story of Jesus, you know that he fought against those who abused his people, and he was crucified. It had a bigger meaning of course. But when we fight, we will get a response, probably not always the "I surrender" type of response, like in Syria, but if we stand together, something will happen.

I guess that what I am trying to say is that, there are many ways to fight against the oppressor. But the best way is always the most pacific way. Stand up, Go out there, preach the Good news. If we all know where we stand and know that we have a greater purpose we won't need those corrupt politicians to fix things. We would only need God, our Lord, and our brothers and sisters. Working together we can go further.
All these protest have thought me one thing, when the people unite, the oppressors tremble. When the oppressed neglect the power they have, the oppressors gain more power. And the Power we have as Christians, is the greatest of all power.

So my encouragement for today is to acknowledge the power you have, people of God, for the Army of Heaven is fighting with us. Love is the greatest weapon we have, use it. Use it in excess, love everyone, teach love! It will bring change to this world. When we love, we give, we FORGIVE, we change.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment