Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Just let Go...

A lot of times it is not easy to make decisions. It becomes even harder when those decisions not only affect your life but when they affect others. Like when you have to stop being friends with someone who has chosen a completely different path than you. Or when you decide that this guy you dated, isn't the one that God has intended for you to spend the rest of your life with.

One of the greatest decisions we can make is to choose to live a life for God, yet it is not easy. When you choose Him, you surrender yourself to Him, you are not the boss anymore. And as a control freak or bossy girl I sometimes am, it's not easy to let go.

It has been a bit difficult for me to write the last few days, because no message has come to my mind. Now I realize that the reason for this is because God hasn't been everything in my mind. Living on a tropical island, where there are no rivers, water can only flow inland when it rains.  I guess in my case, God's wisdom can only be shown if He lets it rain on me, for that I have to let Him be everything in my life, everyday.

This week my message is short. I would like to encourage you, that whatever you may be going through today, remember that choosing for the Lord, may not be easy, but the rewards are Great. He will fulfill your life emotionally, spiritually and physically. Just give all your worries to Him, talk to Him, be his Friend and He will make sure everything is going just the way He plans. For He has plans to give you life and a Future.

God bless you all, and be a blessing to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment